čtvrtek 19. února 2015

"Stand for something or Fall for Anything."

I LOVE MY LIFE. THANK YOU ALL MY CLIENTS FOR BEING A PART OF MY LIFE, YOU ARE AWESOME.
When you are down, I feel down. When you e-mail me about your struggles, it pushes me and inspires me to make my blogs and e-mails100 x better. The training with my clients is BEYOND sports. It's beyond big chest and biceps. It's MORE than a Big Deadlift, etc. We're training for Life. We're training for days like this..... when the cards are stacked against you and people try to break you down.
When "Life Happens" as I like to call it. This is the real world, it happens, unfortunately or perhaps, it IS fortunate.
These obstacles are to be turned into opportunity. The HARD training and the showing up when you just wanna sit on the couch and go home.....
The HARD training we go through when you are exhausted but you know skipping that workout will make you lose sleep so you Rise Above and DO it. Those moments are SPECIAL.....
They help you rise above in Life.
I want to say I am GRATEFUL BEYOND WORDS for ALL of you...
Sometimes, we need to lose a little and hurt a little to know just how great we have it.
Thanks for standing together, as one!

Coach Martin